sábado, 9 de maio de 2015

y#803

"The planet is being destroyed all around us. Using money to try to address that problem; it's shooting yourself in the foot. Evolve or perish, grow up or die. An entirely new level of human consciousness is needed right now. Or we're all dead. Mankind openly descends into world of bloodshed without end. Dog eat dog until everything is killed and the last man is poisoned, having all the toys and they mean nothing!

When you believe you're already dead and you've got nothing to live for, you fight better than you've ever fought in your life! When your back's to the wall. That's the only time when humans actually choose to evolve, at the moment of death. At the moment when we face our destruction. That's when the greatest leaps in human consciousness and the leaps of human heart take place.

I'm tired! I'm ready to die. I'm not afraid of death at all! That'll be a big relief for me, that'll be graduation! God, I get to get out of this god-forsaken hole... that I love more than anything else in the world. The scout's knife is sharp on both edges. It cuts in both directions." ~Michael C. Ruppert in Apocalypse, Man

Sem comentários: