sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2018

F#1132

It really seems a part of me is gone today....

Thank you Scott!


Poke at my iris Why can't I cry about this? Maybe there is something that you know that I don't We adopt brand new language Communicate through pursed lips And you try not to put on any sexy clothes or graces I might never catch a mouse And present it in my mouth To make you feel you're with someone who deserves to be with you But there's one thing we've got going And it's the only thing worth knowing It's got lots to do with magnets and the pull of the moon Why won't our love keel over As it chokes on a bone? And we can mourn its passing and then bury it in snow Or should we kick its cunt in And watch as it dies from bleeding? If you don't want to be with me just say and I will go Well we can change our partners This is a progressive dance but Remember it was me who dragged you up to the sweaty floor Well this has been a reel I've got shin-splints and a stitch from we But like a drunken night it's the best bits that are coloured in You should look through some old photos I adored you in every one of those If someone took a picture of us now they'd need to be told That we had ever clung and tied A navy knot with arms at night I'd say she was his sister but she doesn't have his nose And now we're unrelated And rid of all the shit we hated But I hate when I feel like this and I never hated you




Sem comentários: